Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of Class Reflections

Looking back at how I felt about using technology just four weeks ago (self-conscious), I see a big difference. I feel more confident about not only using the technology, but sharing it and talking about it without shrinking into a state of self-consciousness, for fear of sounding completely foolish by those who know how much I do not know. I think I can say I am beyond that, and willing to reach out to people who have the knowledge that can help me in my planning and development. Being vulnerable is not fun, and I think many people who are not comfortable, frequent users of technology feel perpetually vulnerable to being "exposed." Pushing past that has given me new confidence. I cannot wait to learn about what more is out there, and have difficulty even guessing what it may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment