Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Lesson Learned.... oops!

Here is the photoshop image we worked on in class... resaved properly! I found the photoshop work to be very challenging, but mostly because I was working in a group setting, and losing pace with everyone else (therefore not listening/hearing each instruction). I think with time, I could become comfortable performing basic tasks in photoshop, but at this time, I would be nervous trying to accomplish something critical with a deadline.



I was unable to post my completed photoshop image, because blogger was unable to read the file format. I know what I did wrong. I did save the file name as a .jpg, however, I must not have exported it as a .jpg. I will try to correct this tomorrow in class, unless I can figure this out using another program!



No comments:

Post a Comment